At Magic Roundabout Nurseries, we recognise the importance of valuing our staff and recognising them as a leading resource for the business. We aim to create an enjoyable work culture across all of our branches to ensure our team is strong and able to lead the way for the children in our care.
Our staff are also additionally vetted through our vigorous recruitment process, and continue to receive additional training throughout their careers. At our nurseries, being up-to-date is our minimum standard. we strive to be ahead of any additional educational programmes that we possibly can, so as to offer your children the best possible start to their academic careers.
Professional training and progression opportunities include higher position openings within the company as well as regular First Aid, Safeguarding and many more courses.
The safeguarding and well-being of your child is an fundamental part of our staff training programme. All of our staff are DBS-cleared, and are required to carry out thorough checks on an annual basis.
We also pride ourselves on the diversity and cultural community of our staff, here at MRN, that will undoubtedly reflect the inclusive and multicultural world our children are surrounded by.
Careers at Magic Roundabout Nurseries
Are you interested in starting a career in Childcare or furthering your career in childcare management? Here’s how working at MRN can benefit you:
- Funded Childcare training;
- In-house and external qualifications;
- Paediatric First Aid;
- Part-time work available;
- Competitive salaries and working conditions;
- Employer contribution to pension scheme;
- ‘Refer a Friend’ and ‘Refer a Parent’ bonus schemes;
- Ongoing opportunities for promotion into management positions;
- 30% off childcare places;
- Staff social events/activities;
- Fun and friendly working environment
For vacancies, please fill out the contact form below and we will get back to you as soon as possible